Below is a step-by-step guide on how to apply to PEB through the Physics Department:
At the Yale Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Application Portal, enter your PIN number and password to start your application. Once in the application, navigate to “Program of Study” (using the left menu bar). Then:
1) Select “Physics” as the department or program to which you wish to apply.
2) Select “Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)” as the degree option.
3) Select “Full-Time” for attendance status.
4) Select a subfield, concentration, or track (Biological Physics shown in example image).
5) Select “Physical and Engineering Biology (PEB)” as an additional subfield, concentration or special program.