Below is a step-by-step guide on how to apply to PEB through the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS) Combined Program:
At the Yale Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Application Portal, enter your PIN number and password to start your application. Once in the application, navigate to “Program of Study” (using the left menu bar). Then:
1) Select “Biological and Biomedical Sciences (B.B.S.)” as the department or program to which you wish to apply.
2) Select “Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)” as the degree option.
3) Select “Full-Time” for attendance status.
4) Select the track you are applying to (BQBS shown in example image; possible tracks are Biochemistry, Quantitative Biology, Biophysics and Structural Biology (BQBS); Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (CBB); Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics, and Development (MCGD); Neuroscience; Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology; Plant Molecular Biology).
5) Select “Physical and Engineering Biology (PEB)” as an additional special program.